A few weeks ago Valentia sent me some samples of their Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer to review. I have to admit; I was pretty nervous, because I am always very careful what I put on my face. Often times, most lotions or creams are too oily for my skin and I can get a breakout very quickly. However, after I read about the product and company and that the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is made from all natural organic ingredients, I decided to give it a whirl.
I was surprised how good is this lotion is. It didn’t leave my skin too oily, and I didn’t have any kind of bad reaction whatsoever. After a few days of using Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer, I started noticing how soft my skin began to feel. There wasn’t any “drying” of my skin, which is what typically happens when I use lotion for “oily skin.”
One of Valentia’s claims is that this lotion lightens dark spots and evens skin tone. I’ve tried several products that claim this, but I’ve only found a couple that actually work. The Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is definitely one of them. My skin is smooth and soft, uniform in color, and some of my laugh lines and expression marks have all but gone away.
The “magic” behind the product must be the use of all natural ingredients. According to Valentia, the key ingredients are:
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
The verdict? Well, I am very happy with the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. It’s something I will definitely buy again, and it’s something that I recommend to you and all of my friends. If you’d like to give it a try, make sure you check out:
Powered by BrandBacker